Thursday 25 October 2012

Kitsuke: Stripped Komon and Sensu Fukuro Obi


I love this komon. The combination of the stripes are nice. The problem I had was the fabric was easily shifting, even though it was cotton.
I didn't wear tabi and zori! The reason was obvious. I still don't have them T_T. The sleeves are too long. Look at my taiko. I think I need to get it upper at my back :). I still have trouble doing my collar nicely done.

I wore this kimono when I was attending one of AMH (Anime Manga Haven) Gathering during the fasting month. The designated place for the gathering was at Break Resto and Coffee. It's a nice place for hanging out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...