Saturday 8 June 2013

June 2013 Kitsuke

It seemed that this year, many of my friends changed their status from single into married. One of my group friend we were so called her 'Princess' was going married in Jakarta. Since we were in the same group, 'High Empress' and 'Joker' also wanted to go to the wedding reception. I wore my wine red tsukesage and silver fukuro obi. Joker helped me with holding my makura when I tied my otaiko and High Empress helped me with my hair style. Since I didn't have nice kanzashi or hair accessories, the hairstyle is left without any hairdress. Both of them didn't believe that I was really going to wear kimono - until the very last second.


The trip to the venue was about a half and an hour riding High Empress' car. Since we never went to the venue before so we tried to reserve more time. We indeed missed some turns and got really nervous is we finally able to found the venue .__.


 





But thank goodness, we were able to safely found it. Many of my friends were also there. After greeted the bride and groom, we took some pictures there. Joker helped me took all of the pictures ^w^. Thank you....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...