Saturday 8 March 2014

Kimono Collection: Tsukesage White Dyed Chrysanthemum


Tsukesage is a formal kimono usually worn for ceremonies, wedding parties, formal visitings, or formal blind dates. In term of western attire, tsukesage is like your fancy and nice dress for attending some gala dinner in a hotel.


This tsukesage of mine is one of my dear collection and I will wear it with a heartbeat. It comes in white so I get a little bit scared to wear it near some liquids or dirty environment. The tsukesage has chrysanthemums all over and the flowers are the motif for fall. Seasonal wise, even though this kimono is for fall, I believe I will wear it in all season.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...