Saturday 19 April 2014

DIY: How to Make Your Own Obidome

This isn't my picture, but kimonolady's. If any of you want me to put down the post, I will gladly accept. I post this because I admire her work and it is an inspiration. I put the picture in my hard drive
and I think it will be a backup if my hard drive is fail one day - I dunno. I already did the tutorial and it is actually a great tutorial. The only downfall is that the brooch can loose easily - the obijime makes the obidome undone easily even though I wore the flat and thin obijime. I think I need to make the obidome with locking pin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...