Tuesday 1 November 2011

Genre in Manga/ Anime

Okay, so this month, I'd like to discuss about genre in Anime and Manga. Maybe several of us are already aware that certain manga and anime has its own categories. Genre is different with rating (I might post about rating later :D). There's plenty of genre/ category for manga and anime. Let's talk about it one-by-one, shall we? I will post genre based on mangareader.net and mangaupdates.com, others sources also can contribute but I deliberately take those two sources because that ones are my sources place for reading manga :D.

Above is the variety of genres for manga, each manga can have more than one genre.  In fact, I think there's no manga without at least two genres tangled each other :D.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...