Monday 31 October 2011

[QUIZ] Who Is Your Seigaku Regular Date?

Okay this will be the last post of this month I guess. I don't have any idea abut reviewing (Liar! I'm too reluctant to do that now :blush:). Oh, well, I love Prince of Tennis, for the characters, the characters, development, the movements, and of course for the story itself. I once wanted to have the Seigaku Regular jacket because I yearn it for so long, but decline because it was a moment spurt. LOL.

Okay, who are you going to have a date if you happened to have it with Seigaku Regular members? I wished to have a date with Kunimitsu Tezuka because of his meganeeeeee! Sadahara Inui is obsessed with his data, so I prefer to have a date with Tezuka. <3. Okay, do have a peek to the quiz result as it pretty doki-doki to know the result.


Congratulations, your result has been determined. You share this result with 38% of our members.

Who Is Your Seigako Regular Date?

Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime

Whaaaaat? Ryouma? Aw-aw-awwwww :blush:
I don't what topic should I take to have conversation with him.

Referensi:
http://www.theotaku.com/quizzes/view/2991/who_is_your_seigako_regular_date%3F

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...