Saturday 10 November 2012

Kimono Collection: First Fukuro Obi



This is my first fukuro obi. I bought it from the same store I bought my peach furisode. This fukuro obi is delicate and vivid. the gold thread is very prominent. I haven't worn it to some events. And this obi teach me how to tia an otaiko musubi the first time. Yeah. It was so messy and weird. I remember clearly as if the moment was just a milisecond ago. I sweated my whole body trying to tie otaiko in the back. The tutorial I got was doing it from the back. I got references later that otaiko musubi can be done in front or half-done.

Too bad I didn't take the picture more. I wish to wear this obi soon. Maybe with the furisode? All I need is find a proper juban for furisode and dateeri. As for the knot, oh well... I can't do some fancy musubi, so I will go with otaiko. Maybe...just maybe someone can understand the instruction on how to tie tateya musubi and do that to me, I will be glad.

I post a comment in the shop's page. Teehee~
This is my second purchase from your shop! Again, I haven't ever touched the real obi. I download several obi tying and knotting from youtube to know how to fold into otaiko musubi hihihi... I managed to do messy otaiko musubi with this obi. Just too afraid to let it folded for too long. I wonder about obi's treatment after usage >_<.

The colour of this fukuro obi is gorgeous. I love the gold thread used for the background. I wonder if this obi is suitable for my tsukesage q(^_^)p.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...