Saturday 24 November 2012

Kimono Collection: Bright Yellow Tsukesage



I started to look for information about kimono lately. Kimono can show someone's marital status, the formality and season. Yes. The most formal kimono for unmarried woman is furisode, whereas for married woman is tomesode. After that, the formality range fall to houmongi, tsukesage and iromuji. These kimono can be worn for wedding reception, new year visit, fancy party or tea ceremony. I bought yellow bright tsukesage. I think I was daring back then. It's like a sunflower. So bright and sharp. The material was synthetic. This kimono is lined which means it will be unfavourable if I would like to wear it in a non-aircon room. I've tried to wear it several time, just for kitsuke practice, but haven't found a prper ensemble. I lack of komono, I guess. I actually want to wear this tsukesage for one of my friends wedding, but since I haven't prepared yet, that idea was canceled. Anyway. I still hope to wear this lovely kimono very soon.

And again, I left message to the shop's page:
Pardon my disturbing and abruptness words but fyeah, I think I'm going to wear this tsukesage for attending one of my friend's wedding hihihi... of course after I complete the komono set for the kitsuke: nagajuban, haneri, obiage, obijime, obimakura, tabi and zori ^_^;.
Even though I haven't received the kimono, I have a high expectation toward this tsukesage. Remind me of summer and himawari. Thank you, Sis.
 By the way, the color is more vibrant in real than what it looked like in the picture. What colour of obi should I pair it up with? Hmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...