Saturday 22 December 2012

Kimono Collection: Pink Flower Yukata with Real Glitter


New yukata from Shinei woohoo⌒▽⌒). I've been eyeing this yukata for a while. The yukatas from Shinei are beautiful and gorgeous. It was a doki-doki time when I tried to eliminate several yukatas into one ( ̄ー ̄). It couldn't help I wanted to buy all of those yukatas. If I'm not going to wear all of them, I might think about selling them. But that just another plan maybe. I crazed into buying new kimono stuff now.

This yukata has a real glitter, I wonder if it's safe enough to wash this yukata. I'm afraid the glitter will dissolve into water. I should find a proper obi for this yukata, maybe black will match well.

To date, I haven't worn this yukata yet and will post the kitsuke once I wear this lovely yukata. This cotton yukata is still stiff when I did test-wear. I guess after several wearing, this yukata will drape nicely.

The motif contains rose, cherry blossom/ sakura, wave and shibori-like painting.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...