Saturday 19 January 2013

In an Attempt for Vocaloid Themed Kimono or Obi

Have I told you that I love Vocaloid? What is Vocaloid anyway? Vocaloid isn't anime FYI. Even though Vocaloid has avatar for each voice bank, it's not an anime. I'm in love with the Kagamine twin, Rin and Len. To date, I've attempted to make an obi based of these twin. How to transfer the concept to the obi fabric? That will be my trial-and-error project. I've been dreaming to have a kimono or obi with these twin themed. I chose their image from Migikata no Chou. Both of them looks great and sensual teehee~ Once the project is finished, I will show you guys the result. And since this will be my first trial and error project, please refrain from overrated result...still...I hope for the best :D.


The concept is that I will make an obi with two sides/ reversible side. The taiko part will be claimed by both of them in their respective side. To date, I've already provided the fabric and the half-finished obi is on its way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...