Tuesday 1 January 2013

Just Reading Bleach Chapter 515 - 522

The mysteries go deeper! What did Juha Bach mean? I'm relieved reading the fact that Kuchiki Byakuya still alive. And suddenly - I never expected this, Kon appeared. Just knew that Mayuri did something to him. Unohana is the previous Kenpachi? I need further explanation for this. But yes, judge by her minor appearance until now, I still believe several captains Gotei 13 keep their profile low. Kyouraku, Ukitake, Unohana and Vice Captain Yachiru are worth mentioned to have some card under their sleeves.

Kubo finally released this Zero Division which I presume will help Ichigo tachi regaining new ability and capability. Ichigo never stops growing and improving. I also wants to observe Urahara more - he is a shady guy. Kubo stated that this arc will be his last arc in Bleach Realm so I hope he will go in blast. Plot twist and total revelation are a must. We will see in several chapter after this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...