Saturday 16 March 2013

Desi-chan Wedding and Kimono

My high school friend was had her wedding (finally!) and she invited me. I embraced that chance to wear kimono. Although I didn't have kimono formal enough for attending a wedding, I determined to wear any kimono related items I had ^^;;. I wore red checkered komon with my black woven camelia fukuro obi. The komon and juban were home-made by the seamstress, but I now realized that she made the collar and sleeves all wrong, especially in size :P). But by the time I wrote this article, the kimono I was talking about already been adjusted (by my friend) and I wore it in another occasion ;). I also wear white socks, old brown sandals and scarf as an obiage ^^;.

This idea of wearing kimono wouldn't success without my best friend's assist. Let me introduce you, Dinda, one of my best friend. I knew her when we attended the same junior high school ^w^. She acted as my chauffeur, accompanion and photographer. Arigatou, Dinda-chan. Although she didn't help me dressing in kimono (by the time she arrived at my house, I already dressed :D), she helped a lot with other things :P. My mom was a lil bit surprise I was wearing kimono. Dinda didn't fall for shock since she already got use seeing me acting all weird and non-canonical hahaha....

Speaking of which, I got many compliments and the father of the bride jokingly said whether I straightly came from Japan just to attend the wedding :P. Btw, the wedding itself was taken place at 26 August 2012. Quite an old photo?

They are amazing couple! And oops...my obijime was slipped ^^;.

Back shot. The taiko was tad little, and the tare was weird hahaha....

The photographer's skill was unheard of, but thank you, Dinda-chan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...