Sunday 18 May 2014

Kitsuke May 2014

About my May Kitsuke, I wore my black and white stripes komon with black nagoya obi with red-white kikyo. As for juban, I just put my trusty red haneri. When you feel nothing work for haneri, just wear any random red for your juban and you will look great! I didn't want to wear something overboard for this kitsuke since I will dress Novi and Akina in kimono. I wore this ensemble at Dai 9 Nihongo no Hi. Himeji (my online shop) set a yukata rental booth and together with Akina and Novi, I dressed them in kimono. Thank you for the opportunity that have been given to Himeji. We hope we can improve in the future.




For the Demo Test with Akina and Review of the Event and the Kimono Demo, they can be viewed at here and here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...