Wednesday 22 May 2013

May 2013 Kitsuke (Part 1)

There was major change in my life during May 2013. I'm married ^w^. After wedding reception, hubby and I went to Yogya for spending some time together hihihi. I guess now we are allowed to become bakappuru or go full lovey dovey. I braced this chance to wear kimono as much as possible. Oh, my mother-in-law, my cousins-in-law and some hubby's family-related also spent some time in Yogya.

We - just two of us - went dating and had nice dinner together. Arigatou, Hubby ^w^.

I chose to dress up and doll up my pink yukata this time. I also wore my recent blue shawl and my rockability faux gray denim hiraki reversible nagoya obi. I also wore my pink kanzashi hair band. All pictures were taken at night. Hubby had trouble adjust the stability of the camera so he put tripod. The pictures were taken longer than usual. He also asked me to pose into various way hahaha.... I think I need to train posing in front of camera more often.





Gotta improve my obiage tying skill :hammer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...