Saturday 25 May 2013

May 2013 Kitsuke (Part 2)

For the next kitsuke time, I just reversed the ensemble. I wore my faux denim kimono and flower hiraki reversible nagoya obi. Actually, the obi fabric was intended to make a yukata kimono, but finally it became nagoya obi ^w^. I already had 5 yukata - but still willing to have more.

We went to Food Fezt in Jalan Kaliurang. Hubby ordered okonomiyaki he never tasted before ^w^ and other side dishes (I forgot ^^;;). I chose pepes jamur and nasi goreng.

We took the pictures at night also (duh!) also, after we had dinner, so I apologize for the disheveled kitsuke.


 
Weird bulky obiage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...