Saturday 4 May 2013

Watching Oz in Kimono with My Rabu-rabu Kareshi


My Kareshi (now my hubby) went to Yogyakarta this March and of course we set a LOT of dates ;). We went to the theater and wathed Oz the Great and Powerful (a Disney movie). We actually expected to watch some action movies, but at that time there were none available....too bad....Anyway, we actually took some pictures for our marriage prerequisites and I never heard there is anyone take their marriage administrative picture with kimono :P.

He looks great with everything he wears! How come?!?!

I love this leaning pose :P.


As for the kimono, I wore my pink iromuji with one kamon, paired it up with my rockability black camelia obi. The accessories were regular ones, including my black-striped blue scarf as obiage, pale blue obijime, white tabi, gold zouri with orange accent (I need to buy more zouri) and white polkadot haneri. Yes, I haven't gotten any juban yet T^T. I got a new haircut, hime cut. We both went to the same hairdresser to had our hair cut ;). My kareshi always look great whatever he wears, even if he hasn't taken a bath yet (sigh....).


The Witch and Anpanman

So, about Oz, I think James Franco did well with his character as a magician. I love him from his appearance in Spiderman hehehe.... As for Mila Kunis, oh well, she was perfect in depicting jealous and crazy witch. I also love munchkinland and a lil bit surprise me.

Speaking of which, I actually didn't know that we're not supposed to take picture in the theater. And that's including in the loby, but I did that! Kareshi took my picture in front of Oz poster (150313) and then we were aproached by the security officer for not taking any picture again. Oops! :P

Wearing michiyuki and got busted by security officer :P.
After getting marriage prerequisite picture, watching Oz, we marched our way to Kiko Bento. This is our favourite restaurant serving Japanese cuisine ^w^. The waiter greeted us and said that if I wore hanbok. Etooooo?! I was wearing michiyuki at that time so maybe he confused himself if I was wearing hanbok, instead of kimono. I then explained to him that I wore kimono, and what I was wearing at that time was another form of kimono (the coat ^w^). He then apologised and took our menu order hihihi....


The back shot wasn't impressive but I love my taiko.

Thirty degree angle photo shot :P.

You can see my kareshi's silhouette via mirror.

This is our favourite menu in Kiko Bento: Fruit Plater served before the main dish ^w^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...