Sunday 20 October 2013

Himeji Kimono: Our Online Kimono Shop

I have a tendency of buying a yukata, two yukata, three yukata and they will pile up in my cupboard. My kimono will increase in size and quantity. Alas, I will need some space management. Some of my regular clothes cupboard was being replaced by my kimono. With a little push from my friend, I officially established an online little kimono store. Hubby and I named it Himeji Kimono. We sell yukata, obi, acccesories and geta, both imported and or local. We also serve as a rental shop, for year book, photo session, gathering or other occasion. Just click the picture or follow the link below to be directed to the page. Happy shopping~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...