Saturday 23 February 2013

Kimono Collection: White Fukuro Obi Woven Sensu

I want to have an obi which will be suitable for every kimono and accessories I have today and in the future. So after some meticulous searching in one of kimono store, I decided to buy this white sensu obi. This obi also has phoenix, kikkou and embroidered flowers motifs. I'm happy with it since this obi can go with any kimono and accessories I have. I will post the kitsuke with this obi soon. To date, I've been wearing this obi twice. One with my bunny hitoe black komon and one with my stripe hitoe chocolate komon. Both of the komon are non-import ones.

This obi has no core but I don't think the fabric is sloppy. I still need to use obiita though.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...