Saturday 6 April 2013

February 2013 Kitsuke

I never wore tsukuri obi before, so I kinda curious about how to wear tsuke obi. Tsuke obi can safe your time in doing kitsuke and as the name indicated, it was pretied. My kimono friend, Agnes, relinquished my curiosity by lending me one of her tsuke obi. The obi was made from tsumugi silk. I also wondering how tsumugi feel like in the real life since silks has various texture.

I finally receieved the obi and to my surprise the texture was stiff and neatly woven. I barely need obiita when I wear this obi. The obi was single layer and has no core, but still, hold very well without any wrinkles. Very astounding! And I fell in love with this obi. It can make perfect box otaiko which I love ^w^.

Long story but short, I negotiated with the owner to let me have the obi. She finally let me have it with some compensation hehehe ^w^. And now the obi is mine.

I love my polkadot komon, but I also hate it for an obvious reason. The kimono wrinkles easily! AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa....T^T. Anyway, please be kind to the rather sloppy kitsuke I had.
Showing you the otaiko. Look how wrinkly was the kimono!

The kimono really loves to annoy me T^T. But I can't hate it!

Showing of my sleeve ;). Chocolate polkadot, how come I don't love it?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...