Saturday 27 April 2013

Goofing Around at Sannin Party 7 Unisri, Solo (part 2 of 2)

Okay, I guess this is part 2 of goofing around at Sannin Party :P. I will post mainly our customers' kitsuke and some bonus pics of our back stage (?) activities.

Sabi neechan. She hadn't worn her kimono.
As you may know, we set our booth at Sannin Party Unisri at 3rd February 2013. At some point of event, this was actually to promote our page, Indonesian Sisterhood of Traveling Kimono ;). We then expanded the booth into yukata rental hahaha....

I already printed the namecard in a rush instant (off-the-record: I cut the namecard myself, found a really cheap print place :P).

Without further ado, let me present you our hustle buste day at Sannin Party ;).

 

Our customers obviously were girls and lady-dudes. But we had a dude's customer. He lost in a game and the rest of the participants demanded him to wore yukata.

 

Sabi-neechan was a really skillful in tying the hanhaba obi. I need to improve my chocho musubi's skill .__.












I got a heat prostrate. Maybe the way I tied my kimono and obi were rather too tight. I was afraid the kimono and obi became loose T^T. We ate in a rush in the back at ishoma's time :P. We closed our booth temporarily hihihi....

I love went to such an event. It's true it was hectic, hustle bustle and tiresome. But heck yeah, it's a really  indispensable and unforgettable memory.  Arigatou gozaimasu~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...