Saturday 8 October 2011

[Review] Bleach First Opening - Asterisk

Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky...
 One day our feelings will reach someone's heart.
Shine on, like that stars...


Okay, I usually patch a picture before the very first paragraph, but today, I'd like to do some unusual things :D. I want to wrote the paragraph first. Firstly released Bleach was come for manga then anime. The story revolves around High School student named Kurosaki Ichigo who gained a shinigami ability. New characters with intertwine fate comes across from the past and present.


Oooh, how I missed this story, how nostalgic. The manga itself hasn't finished, if I'm not mistaken, it's already reached chapter 470. Wow, quite a long chapters going on. The end is still far, there are lot of plot twists and unpredictable characters development. Kubo Tite as the author seems nowhere to finished this story. Just right until this post published, the arc is about Fullbring chapter.


I'd like to review the very first opening of Bleach. Asterisk is an opening song for the anime Bleach. The one sang this song was Orange Range. The song is ear catchy with upbeat tempo and representative as an opening song. The lyrics is also energetic to the point want to encourage us to reach the stars. I personally get attracted to this anime for its own story and its original soundtrack.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...