Wednesday 5 October 2011

Which Death Note Guy Are You? (Quiz)


After posting non-stop about dorama, I think I'll take a break a little. LOL. Now I'll try to post about quizzes. I believe, there are a lot of fun and amusing quizzes about 'which character are you?' or 'Hetalia! What country are you' quizzes :D. I tried several quizzes and the result is always amazed me. So, just now I took "Which Death Note Guy Are You" quiz. Want to know my result?


Congratulations, your result has been determined. You share this result with 7% of our members.
Which Death Note Guy Are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime

LOL~I'm Mello. Quick tempered, but genius, you will stop at nothing to reach your goals, even it means sacrifying your own life. You also have a strange fascination with chocolate.

Oh, my...I don't know if I have such passion to Mello, but this quiz is entertaining. For fun purpose, you should try it.

Referensi:
http://www.theotaku.com/quizzes/view/3007/which_death_note_guy_are_you%3F

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...