Thursday 6 October 2011

What is Your Real Japanese Name?


Ohoho...so here is another trivia thing that come in my mind. There are actors, actress and characters from Japan that have different name, different kanji and different meaning. But, do I also have one?What is my real Japanese name? Have you ever wondered as I was? It's rather something to kill time to find it, but I wanted to find it out. So, after I found referral site about this matter, I found it in here:

Anyway, do you want to know my name? Read more to have a peek...


Just choose your gender and type in your name. Be sure to put your last name (surname) first before your first name to get the correct name. This is how Japanese write their names.

My Japanese name is:
猿渡 Saruwatari (monkey on a crossing bridge) Kumiko (eternal beautiful child)

LOL! Oh, my, I think I have to laugh and blessed for the result. Now, it's your time to check it out.
It's fun in many ways.

Referensi:
  1. http://www.jefusion.com/2010/01/your-japanese-name-generator.html
  2. http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/969/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...