Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy new Year 2014

Happy New Year 2014, Minna-san. I hope you are always in your best condition. What do you for the new year eve? Going out somewhere? Having date with someone? Or just hole up in your comfy room and playing game, avoiding the traffic jam of new year eve? I hope you get a really good new year eve.

Oh, have you check my page Himeji Kimono? I have an online shop selling and renting yukata kimono. Kindly check it out for more detail. This I bring you some banners redirecting to the page intended.


It's a rainy season in Yogyakarta. I don't complaint because I love rain :D. Hubby will coming home to Yogyakarta this January. The details will be written in my next next posts. Happy holiday, Minna-san~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...