Saturday 18 January 2014

Kitsuke January 2014 Part 2: Frankenstein auaaak....

January is also a rainy day. The weather is humid and raining everyday. I love rain, so I don't complaint. The first ensemble was my renew stripe komon. It's one of my favourite komon, but the collar and wingspan was really wide, was too big for me. I asked my friend, Sabi-san, to adjust the length and she did perfectly. I guess I'm fine with needle and thread, but for such a delicate work I will ask the pro.

I love this kimono.
We went to Kawaii Suki and Sushi and ordered suki. Ponpon ^w^. Urechiii~

I paired the kimono with my red maroon geometrical hiraki nagoya obi. The obi was homemade. I bought the fabric in my favourite online shop. The motif is hexagonal, that's why it resembles kikkou (tortoise shell) which symbolize longevity. I put my trusty purple gradation obiage for complement the ensemble.

I looooooovvveeeee this stole very much =^w^=. It's really warm and really versatile, can be converted into muffler, cape, blanket and also stole (no kidding, you don't say :D). Hubby can join under the stole too, I think.

The photoshot was taken at night and indoor. As usual, I didn't spare some time to take a nice shot during the day, but nonetheless, hubby took the pictures which result good ones. Arigatou, Habimaru.


Wheee~ I have a shiny bangs \^w^/.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...