Sunday 19 January 2014

Kitsuke January 2014 Part 3: Hubby Marubiiiii~

Totally basic and geometrical kitsuke. My kimono had dots motifs with various size, obi was hexagonal with geometrical patterns, haneri and obiage were stripes (the juban and haneri were really abused this time :P). This ensemble was the combinations of the previous kimono in first ensemble and obi in second ensemble. Trivia: hubby just rolled, curled, swam around the bed when I was dressing, sometimes he changed the TV channel or hid under the bed cover :D :D. I didn't envy him a bit. Humph! He sometimes helped me install the clothes-pins to keep both juban and kimono alligned and neat ^o^. He sometimes helped me with the otaiko, make sure it was neat and in a good propotion. He has a SLIGHT obsession with box. If I fit I sit....


Trying weird pose. I was like saying, "Smell me hair, Matey, it has weed" or something like that :P.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...