Saturday 25 January 2014

Review Mangafest 2013 Part 1



So, as I stated my heart background at my previous post about Mangafest 2013. This was my first time running a booth without my partner, Mbak Sabi, which meant that I tan this booth ALONE, Mbak Sabi went to HelloFest (HF), running her booth there with her friend, Rinei :D. I prepared a lot of things. I modified the hanger. Usually (when I said usually, it means when Sabi-san and I run the booth together) we use her hanger for hanging all of the yukata, but this time, I used a random crossbar I got from scavenging a random corner of the matsuri. I found a rather sturdy crossbar and tied them with raffia. The booth was going basic - as simple as I could manage :P.





The weather is really nice and sunny. Got dehydrated easily. I wore my red gingham komon and yellow himawari self made hiraki nagoya obi. The first day of Mangafest was relative quiet as usual. I managed to persuade two lovely boys to get dressed in kimono. They were actually a cosplayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...