Friday 17 January 2014

Kitsuke January 2014 Part 1: Hubby Marubi Miaw Miawww

Hubby visited Yogyakarta. We called it going home :D. He really loves Yogyakarta, has a lot of memories with Yogyakarta and thinks about settles in Yogyakarta. For him, Yogyakarta is really special. This month, I had a chance of wearing three sets of kimono. I brought to set of kimono and the accessories were exactly the same. If you look closely, you will find out that the haneri, and the obijime were the same. The juban was of course without doubt was the same. Hubby is really kind to let me wearing kimono in such a short interval time (not more than a week). Arigatou, Habimaru, for letting me doing my kimono selfishness.

I will make the kitsuke into three parts since it will be three sets of kitsuke. Here is second ensemble and third ensemble.

The first ensemble was this polkadot white in black yukata upgraded into fancy kimono with the addition of juban, haneri, obiage and obijime. I instantly fell in love with the yukata first time I saw it in the internet. I usually find yukata in floral motifs, but this time I found geometric based yukata and affordable too. If you see closely, my kimono has little rose in the both sode ^w^. Iyeeeeeeey!

As for the obi, it was self made. I sewed some applications there: bunny and bear. I actually was looking for cat, but couldn't find any T^T. The obi actually was intended to be screened with Len and Rin Kagamine from Vocaloid, but that idea was scrapped since the studio/ workshop couldn't do what I want. Too bad. But I will try to find a way to make the concept come true.

I'm sorry with the bare legs, I haven't wear any tabi or socks.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, everyone. Please let me know if you have any comment regarding to the articles, reviews or just suggestion regarding to this site~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...